Son-Rise: A Miracle of Love is a 1979 television movie that aired on the NBC network on May 14, 1979.
The film is based on the true story of how parents Bears and Suzie Kaufman (James Farentino & Kathryn Harrold) work to care for their son, Raun (Michael & Casey Adams), who is diagnosed with autism at the age of 18 months.
- James Farentino as Bears Kaufman
- Kathryn Harrold as Suzi Kaufman
- Michael & Casey Adams as Raun Kaufman
- Shelby Balik as Bryn Kaufman
- Missy Francis as Thea Kaufman
- Kerry Sherman as Nancy
- Stephen Elliott as Abe Kaufman
- Henry Olek as Dr. Bob Clark